Sunday, September 7, 2008

Micah and I are sitting with Phil today. He continues to improve, and is sooo anxious to get home! As I'm writing, he's eating his lunch, he does very well with his left hand and always eats everything on his plate. So eating is not a problem. He's remaining in the neuro ICU today because of some blood pressure problems during the night, but he's been told he'll move out to a room tomorrow. Talking is such a problem, we got quite a laugh a little while ago when he referred to Micah as "Miracle". He seems to get the first letter right, but the words get really strange sometimes. How we long for the day when we can go home! We'll probably be going back to Inpatient Rehab in Winchester first.

1 comment:

Dannie Watson said...

Hi Butch and Darlene,

Linda gave me your blog address. Wha a great idea to keep up with Butch's progress. Butch you have and will be in my thoughts and prayers. Darlene, I was Butch's Mom eldest and favorite neice, lol. I loved her to pieces. Remember all 3 boys as toddlers. Beleive I am 7 yrs older than Butch. Would love to have an address where I can send you a card Butch. Now, I can quit bugging Linda for an update. Keep up the good work. Love, Dannie Watson