Friday, November 7, 2008

Mom is sick today. N,V,&D. I've got the duty of keeping up with Mr. Energizing Pa. I don't know how Mom does it every single day. He is a HANDFUL ! He is organizing his new home, "The Garage" right now. I believe he "reorganizes" it every day !!! It keeps him busy and he's the happiest I've EVER seen him in all my life !!! He is so content in his new home. He loves showing off his tv and other things he's got out there, so if anyone would want to stop by, he'd love to give you the tour !! I'm amazed at his spirit, He is always smiling and soooo loving. He knows his time is not long, but that hasn't changed the way he wakes up each morning. I just pray Mom continues to keep the strength to keep up with him !!
Thank you to all for your love and support,
Christy

No comments: